We are gearing up for our first Annual Elder Advocacy and Law Boot Camp! We personally invite you to join us as a vendor of our 2019 event. (Just a few spots left!) Vendors have the privilege of being in the same room as the education and showcasing their services to more than 200 potential referral sources. We are excited to bring this event to the Princeton area.
Elder Advocacy & Law Boot Camp
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Crown Plaza Princeton Conference Center
900 Scudders Mill Road
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
The focus of this event is to provide innovative solutions on critical elder care issues to our care providers, medical professionals, and others in the senior care community. Having your company promoted in front of these influential people will be extremely beneficial to you and your organization. 5 Continuing Education Credits will be provided to Licensed Social Workers, Certified Assisted Living Administrators and Nursing Home Administrators.
Here are some of the many topics we will be covering at the Boot Camp:
- Planning with a Dementia Diagnosis
- Expert Guidance Crisis Planning.
- POAs/ Guardianship/ Conservatorship: when to act, who should get authority, and how to get it.
- Why Avoiding the Grey Market is Necessary for Both Healthcare Providers and Families.
- Important Changes & Hot topics in Elder Law.
- Source of Power-Turning Negatives into Positives Motivational Presentation
- Minimizing Readmissions with 5-star discharge planning.
- Keynote Speaker-Sanjeev Vaishavi, MD, PhD-Assistant Professor of Neurology- Penn Medicine Neurology Department
Tickets for the event are $75 and will go on sale THIS SUMMER! Stay tuned. If you are interested in a vendor table, please click here.